X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowsr4eating View Post
    Rob,

I restored from backup and here is a screenshot of the logic that did exist in a past version, but not in the latest. I can technically accomplish what I need without this, but it'll be a lot of extra work. My current events quit working with latest version of plugin. I believe this worked in .12 or .13 of the plugin, but cannot say for sure without restoring backups and verifying. Hoping the screenshot helps you identify where this functionality went, but I can go through backups to confirm last time I "saw" it. I skipped several versions so I may not be able to pinpoint exactly when this was dropped.

Click image for larger version  Name:	not equal.JPG Views:	1 Size:	9.2 KB ID:	1237938

Thanks,

Guy
    I was able to create a new event to do this. I suspect that you are unable to *edit* an existing event, whereas entering a new event works fine. Note that this is a HomeSeer issue - the OMNI plugin only has actions and these are conditions:

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot.png Views:	2 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	1238054
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I'll try creating a new event from scratch tonight and let you know. Thanks!

Update: Rob - as you stated creating a new event did provide the "not equal" option. I deleted old events and recreated. Debugging why they quit working to begin with. Thx
      Last edited by cowsr4eating; August 3, 2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

New version posted here:
        https://forums.homeseer.com/node/1238751
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
        X