This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.17

v3.0.2.17 was released to the updater today.

Changes in this version:
    • Changed - big changes in handling Access Control Readers and Access Control Locks (@bjhampe)
    • Fixed - Bypassing (or restoring) a zone that was secured or not ready was set to -1 (@Overst)
    • Changed - Still testing some dimming changes - be sure to test this! (@lakemirror)

Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

The plugin is now available in the updater.
    Last edited by rmasonjr; August 28, 2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Reserved 2

Comment

Just waiting for the updater now.....

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
          Just waiting for the updater now.....
          I'm hopeful this change gets your devices dimming. In previous versions, I was using DIM commands for your devices. This version uses LEVEL commands for your devices.
          fingers crossed...

Comment

Can I use this software OMNI Software Plug-in for HS3

I have the Omni II e HAI. The person who put it in 10 years ago has passed and we have no way of adjusting or updating the system. We have so much money tied up in this system we would prefer to be able to take control of the system. It is not connected to our phones and we have no way to change or monitor it. Will this software give us this control?

Comment

Originally posted by tgailwilliams View Post
              Can I use this software OMNI Software Plug-in for HS3

I have the Omni II e HAI. The person who put it in 10 years ago has passed and we have no way of adjusting or updating the system. We have so much money tied up in this system we would prefer to be able to take control of the system. It is not connected to our phones and we have no way to change or monitor it. Will this software give us this control?
              Hi tgailwilliams. If the system is ethernet capable, then this plugin should work fine with the panel. The plugin does not, however, support serial panels.
              Would it be possible for you to take a picture of the panel board and post it here?

Comment

Yes, here it is
                Attached Files

Comment

Yep - you should be good. You can trial the plugin for 30d and see if it will do what you want. Note that you will need to know the IP address and the keys for your panel. You should be able to get this info out of one of your keypad controllers or with the PC Access software.

Comment

You may have to get a copy of Dealer PC Access for programming and updating the firmware.

Comment

Rob,

Locks seem to be working at least tied to Omni Access readers. I have a virtual lock on the Omni tied to an August Pro on the ZEE and am having issues with manual operation not syncing. Pretty sure that is related to their "Door Sense" tech though. I will test on a standard Z-Wave lock when I can dig one up with a card in it and report back.

Comment

Rob! EXCELLENT! Installed .17 no probs, am dimming lights to my hearts content now. Units responding to Echo dimming commands again, too. Will keep trying to break it and will let you know, but THANK YOU.

Also zones now reporting properly! You da man!
                        Last edited by lakemirror; August 28, 2018, 12:54 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                          EXCELLENT! Installed .17 no probs, am dimming lights to my hearts content now. Units responding to Echo dimming commands again, too. Will keep trying to break it and will let you know, but THANK YOU.
                          Sorry it took so long...

Like I mentioned before, the SDK has DIM / BRIGHTEN / LEVEL commands for different lighting types. The SDK is not clear on which ones to use for particular types, so it's a guessing game.
                          Let me know if you notice anything else.

Comment

Rob,

I installed OMNI PI 3.0.2.17 today in great anticipation that the -1 zone status problem on my OmniPro II would be fixed. Unfortunately, I see no change in symptoms. Here are some observations made at this site:
                            1. Actual changes to zone bypass condition can be effected from the Omni panel, from Dealer PC Access, and from HS3 device control buttons. Results are consistent and universally confirmed.
                            2. If the zone is not bypassed, when I click on the device name in the HS3 Device List, then Advanced tab, I see a device value of 0 = Secure.
                            3. If the zone is bypassed, the same observation shows a device value of -1 = Unknown.
                            4. I tried bypass/restore on a couple of different zones, with same results.
                            5. I checked the HS3 log and verified that it believes 3.0.2.17 was installed without difficulty.
                            I would add that your OMNI PI is an excellent extension of HS3. I am highly pleased with it. It enhances greatly the value of both my OmniPro II and HomeSeer systems!

Comment

Originally posted by ericg View Post
                              Rob,

I installed OMNI PI 3.0.2.17 today in great anticipation that the -1 zone status problem on my OmniPro II would be fixed. Unfortunately, I see no change in symptoms. Here are some observations made at this site:
                              1. Actual changes to zone bypass condition can be effected from the Omni panel, from Dealer PC Access, and from HS3 device control buttons. Results are consistent and universally confirmed.
                              2. If the zone is not bypassed, when I click on the device name in the HS3 Device List, then Advanced tab, I see a device value of 0 = Secure.
                              3. If the zone is bypassed, the same observation shows a device value of -1 = Unknown.
                              4. I tried bypass/restore on a couple of different zones, with same results.
                              5. I checked the HS3 log and verified that it believes 3.0.2.17 was installed without difficulty.
                              I would add that your OMNI PI is an excellent extension of HS3. I am highly pleased with it. It enhances greatly the value of both my OmniPro II and HomeSeer systems!
                              I'm not seeing that. In fact, with this release (.17) the zones are reporting correctly for the first time in quite a while.

I just cycled some zones through their paces, and here's what I'm seeing:

0 = SECURE
                              1 = SECURE, BYPASSED
                              2 = NOT READY
                              3 = NOT READY, BYPASSED

Everything looks good to me, and the status graphics are appearing correctly too.

Strange that it's not working for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X