X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.18

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.18

v3.0.2.18 was released to the updater today.

Changes in this version:
    • Fixed - Issue with setting ON to 255 bjhampe
    Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Still hasn't made it into the updater as of Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Still not in the updater...or something's screwy on my end.

Comment

Not seeing it here either.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Same here, it's Thursday afternoon and still no update.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.18

v3.0.2.18 was released to the updater today.
            Is the updater broken?

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post

Is the updater broken?
              I dont know...

I submitted it, but it didnt have release notes, so I added them and resubmitted.
              It then said "no release notes" - ugh
              I think I just resubmitted it and followed-up with an email.

The plugin portal along with the recent release note changes are making this take much longer for some reason

Comment

The V18 is there now at 0834c time.

Updated Omni Plugin from V17 to V18 with no issues.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  The V18 is there now at 0834c time.

Updated Omni Plugin from V17 to V18 with no issues.
                  Thanks Pete - it took FOREVER to get it posted

Comment

Still can't get ramp up/down to work. All lights are back to snapping on and off. Despite checking the ramp button for the device. What am I doing wrong? Is it a matter of setting the devices in Omni as HAI or UPB?

Comment

There was only a minor change in this version for setting an ON to 255.
                      If you roll back to the previous version, does it behave the same way?

Comment

(P.S. I can't find the post where you described adding the "ramp" config button.)

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                          There was only a minor change in this version for setting an ON to 255.
                          If you roll back to the previous version, does it behave the same way?
                          Below is my original post describing the problem in a previous version. In that version you got it half right where the lamp ramped down to off, but snapped on. This was before you added the "Ramp" button options.

August 8th, 2018, 08:19 AM

In 3.16 what does "a dim to 99 or 100 will now go to full ON for the device" mean? Does it now NOT ramp up to full on and instead snaps on? The ramp up to full on WAS desirable since it produced a cool effect instead of optic shock of having a lamp snap to full on. What we had been asking for was a ramp (dim) down to off instead of snapping off. Thanks!

Comment

Newest .18 update caused all dimming to fail for me: previous version(s) worked fine. HS seems to think it’s working when controlled manually from myhs, but light will ramp all the way up and down, or not respond at all to DIM commands. Only ON/OFF works. Omnipro II with ALC switches setup. Tried replacing device, checked 1-255 settings, ramp. No luck. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by awvidmer View Post
                              Newest .18 update caused all dimming to fail for me: previous version(s) worked fine. HS seems to think it’s working when controlled manually from myhs, but light will ramp all the way up and down, or not respond at all to DIM commands. Only ON/OFF works. Omnipro II with ALC switches setup. Tried replacing device, checked 1-255 settings, ramp. No luck. Any thoughts? Thanks.
                              Did you resolve this issue i n.18? i've been holding off on upgrading from .17 to .18 based on your comment that all dimming will fail. Let me know how you made out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X