Rc-2000 Omnistat and homeSeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rc-2000 Omnistat and homeSeer

I'm new to the automation with homeseer. Homeseer discovers my OMNI IIE and my OMNISTAT hardware, When I enable the Thermostats. It goes green but when I look at the Device List it says not set and when I look at my homeseer app it list the temp but will not adjust. I have removed it and reloaded but still get the same outcome.

Make sure logging is set to debug in the Omni plug-in config, then try to control the thermostat. Post the Omni logs and let me see if I can spot anything.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I did see the problem in the log. I even made account with my omni password. I can set the alarm with my homeseer but not control omnistat
      Attached Files

Comment

Any update on my issue

Comment

Originally posted by jjarvis728 View Post
          Any update on my issue
          Your logs are filled with MySQL errors. If you are not using MySql, turn that option off under the database tab.
          That log file didnt contain any thermostat messages, so I would turn off the MySQL option, restart the plugin, then control the thermostat and let's see if anything gets logged.

Comment

Once I remove the SQL it work like a charm. Thank you. The only error I'm getting that Temp/humidity receive for zone 16 but zone is not setup in homeseer. Can you tell me the correct way to set that up.

Comment

Once I remove the SQL it work like a charm. Thank you. The only error I'm getting that Temp/humidity receive for zone 16 but zone is not setup in homeseer. Can you tell me the correct way to set that up.
              Yep - just go into the plugin's config page, click on the Temperature/Humidity tab. For that sensor (16), click the checkbox on the right and it will create a HS device to track temperature.

Comment

That what I'm missing. When I go to temp/Humidity there is no check boxes. it tell me you must tell the plugin which zone you want to track in HS

Comment

That what I'm missing. When I go to temp/Humidity there is no check boxes. it tell me you must tell the plugin which zone you want to track in HS
                  All Zones/Units/Buttons/Flags/etc. must be named in order for the plugin to pick them up in that list. You'll need something like PC Access to assign a name, or use a controller.

Comment

Working...
                  X