Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zee

Comment

In that case, there should be a :911 port on the Zee that will allow a factory reset. In a browser, enter the IP address of your Zee with the port :911 at the end.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

The odd thing is I turned off the TSTATS and Units and restarted Homeseer. I disabled the 2 Homeseer skills. Discovered devices and the units appear. I then enabled both skills and get duplicates of the units in Alexa only iPhone Alexa app but only one on the Alexa web interface. All very odd.

When I try to control unit with the Alexa app manually it gets stuck on Waiting for Homeseer. If I talk to Alexa the unit works.

Should I enable the Homeseer Smarthome Skill or the Homeseer Home Automation Skill or both?

Comment

You can use either skill. One requires you to use "Alexa, tell HomeSeer to..." and the other just uses "Alexa, turn on the..."
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I noticed that even though all the units where off one of the locks would not go away in Alexa. I turned off all locks and the units appeared again. Think I might be good now.

Comment

Working...
            X