Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I search or filter devises in Homeseer mobile, that are found by OMNI plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I search or filter devises in Homeseer mobile, that are found by OMNI plugin?

Hi,
    I can’t filter devices by room and floor in Homeseer mobile, and also can’t search them by name. Because they are inside of OMNI Root Device.
    Does anyone have same problem before? Does exist any solution?

HomeSeer Mobile Version: Android 1.0.4-85
    HomeSeer Version: 3.0.0.500
    Plug-in OMNI: 3.0.2.20

On the screens I am trying to filter devises by room "garage", but nothing is showing.

Same here. The search function doesnt seem to work well.

As a test, try hiding the Root Device, then restart HomeSeer Mobile and see if you can find the devices.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Already tried to do that. All devices disappeared from HomeSeer Mobile.

Comment

Yeah, that sounds like maybe a bug in HS Mobile. There's an active thread to report bugs.
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Me too. The Homeseer Mobile filter function is broken. Selecting any filter results in nothing returned.

Also, I am not able to see any OMNI Flags show up as Omni Child devices. Tried logging out and logging back in again, no joy. It would be most helpful to be able to see the status of various Flags.

Comment

Have we settled on the fact that HomeSeer Mobile simply does not filter our Floor or Room settings that we've configured in the main HomeSeer Device List? I have assigned Floors and Rooms to all my imported OMNI Pro II devices, can filter them from my PC web browser, but from HomeSeer Mobile on my Android phone nothing shows up if I choose any of the filter options other than "all".

Comment

Working...
            X