No announcement yet.

New Homeseer Box - Omni Plugin - in OP2 can server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24th of May, 2019 (copy and paste here from Cocoontech)

BTW noticed today that the Hubitat (which I got last week) looks like a modified TV Box. I have read on the Hubitat forums that it is a modified TV box.

Switched off primary HS3 Lite and enabled testing HS3 Lite on new Intel TV Box.

Plugin's enabled on HS3 Lite are Omni HS3 Plugin, ZWave, X10 and MQTT.

On primary HS3 lite box disabled HS3 and HA (docker stop HA and Omnilink Bridge).

Will import current configuration to new box using Linux file manager and sftp.[code=auto:0]TX9:/opt# lsHomeSeer OmniLinkBridge home-assistantHomeSeerBU containerd omnilink-bridge@ICS-TX9:/opt# docker psCONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES3b11fccdec52 omnilink-bridge "mono OmniLinkBridge…" 4 weeks ago Up 2 days omnilink-bridge0dab29ac1d1b homeassistant/aarch64-homeassistant:latest "/bin/entry.sh pytho…" 4 weeks ago Up 2 days home-assistantroot@ICS-TX9:/opt# docker stop home-assistanthome-assistantroot@ICS-TX9:/opt# docker stop omnilink-bridgeomnilink-bridge[/code]

1 - configuring OmniLinkBridge and will import current configuration from old to new box
    2 - importing current HA configuration from old to new box

~ 70 % use of eMMC.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 Pro - V4.0.5.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

15th of July, 2019

Built BeeLink BT3 Pro box #2. I would say this is the lightest / energy efficient HS3 box to date.

Running on an Intel CPU Windows 7e VB runs great for SAPI voices / speaker dot exe.

Ideally best to wipe Windows 10 Home partition on the box and just utilize Ubuntu and Oracle VB on it.

This box is small enough to fit inside of the panel or inside of another media panel.

I got the first box new for $65. Second one for around $100. Newer designs have an SSD slot in them except that they are a bit taller now.

That and stick with LUbuntu 18.04 64 bit. I have tried and am displeased with LUbuntu 19.04 (they removed desktop items).

Don't use the computer as a desktop or to managed HS3. It is surfing that will cause you issues.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 Pro - V4.0.5.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X