Flags missing in setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flags missing in setup

Not all the flags I have defined in my panel show up in the Omni Plugin. For example, the flag listing stops at ID 418 (Flag26) and then picks up at ID 509 (Flg117) thru ID 511 (Flg119.) Where are the flags in between 418 - 508 and beyond 511? The flags I'm looking for ARE named in the Omni Panel.
    417 (Flag25) Tmr FOB 0 / 0
    418 (Flag26) flgKitcnAudi 0 / 0
    509 (Flag117) Gdnight Dly 0 / 0
    510 (Flag118) Flg Away 0 / 0
    511 (Flag119) Flg HVAC Stp

Do the missing Flags have both a Name and a Description?

Comment

Originally posted by bjhampe View Post
      Do the missing Flags have both a Name and a Description?
      Thanks for your reply. It appears that flags 457 - 508 cannot have their name changed in PCAccess. So that's likely the problem. Anyone know why that group of flags can't be named?

Comment

Not sure, but the code to pull flags simply gets those that are named. Can you rename them from a controller?
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Now that I think about it I seem to remember that these flags are reserved. As a matter of fact, I had notated in PCAccess "Begin flags available only in Automation" thru "End Flags Automation." Thus they are only available for use in Omni program automation and can not be renamed (only the description can be changed - not the flag name.) I forgot what Omni uses them for. But I'll dig up the documentation and re-post here.

Sorry for my brain fart.

Comment

Found the answer from a long time ago email with HAI tech support. Their answer, which may help others as well:

Unit numbers 65-115
            1. These flags are unavailable if using an audio system as far as naming. You can still use them in automation programming.
            2. Flags 1 and 2 are only unavailable if the sounder circuits are set to any function other than interior or exterior sounder. For example, if you set unit 393 to general purpose, it is an output and no longer a flag.

Comment

great info - I had no idea...
              HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
              54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
              Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
              X