All On/Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All On/Off

Hopefully I'm just missing this somewhere but is there a command in the plugin for the basic All On/Off in the Omni??
    I know I can do a work around with buttons, but that doesn't update status of any light that was changed by the button. And also, I don't want to do work arounds. This should be in the plugin.

I will add it to the list for enhancement.

Thanks
    Rob
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

While you're at it, can you also add Lock/Unlock All Doors?
      And I don't see anyway to control flags, there should be methods for Set Flag Level, Turn On Flag and Turn Off Flag also. If you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Demusman View Post
        While you're at it, can you also add Lock/Unlock All Doors?
        And I don't see anyway to control flags, there should be methods for Set Flag Level, Turn On Flag and Turn Off Flag also. If you can.
        Under Event Actions, choose "Control a Device" to control flags.

Comment

My bad, didn't see that because I didn't have any flags selected in the config.
          Thanks.

Comment

Any update on all On/Off yet?

Comment

Also interested in On/Off functionality. My Omni and HS3 get hopelessly out of sync if I issue an All On or All Off command on the Omni. I can't see anyway to get them back in seek since the HS3 only polls the board on startup but doesn't seem to see the switch status change when Omni issues an All On or All Off.

Comment

I've been trying to figure out how to add this as a HS event action, but havent come up with a good way of doing it just yet. I am still looking into it though.

Comment

The best bet is probably going to be polling the panel after all upb links.
                  The all on/off only works in HLC mode so if someone is using plain upb, it still won't work.

Comment

That makes sense. However, last night I looked and looked and could not figure out how to make HS poll the panel (other than reseting the plugin which is a lengthy process in my case, 15 min, which renders all HS controls inoperable until it is done). Is there a command I can run from an event to poll the panel?

Comment

I'm thinking that the upcoming fix to synch the devices properly at startup might fix this going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by panabax View Post
                        That makes sense. However, last night I looked and looked and could not figure out how to make HS poll the panel (other than reseting the plugin which is a lengthy process in my case, 15 min, which renders all HS controls inoperable until it is done). Is there a command I can run from an event to poll the panel?
                        No, you can't do it. The plug in would have to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                          I'm thinking that the upcoming fix to synch the devices properly at startup might fix this going forward.
                          Any update on this yet??

Comment

I have a release ready, but I was waiting for HS4 to be released first. I dont have an ETA on when that will be. I might just bite the bullet and submit it to the updater.

Comment

HS4 has been released. Can we get an update?

Comment

Working...
                              X