HSTouch Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSTouch Issue

I just upgraded homeseer HS3 to version 3.0.0.534 and I also upgraded HSTouch to v3.6 and HSTouch Designer to v3.0.72
    My issue occurred after upgrading to HS3 v3.0.0.354 and upgrading HSTouch and HSTouch Designer did not change the issue.

My issue is that before the HS3 upgrade, my values for OMNI devices in HSTouch were 0 for off and 100 for on. My HSTouch Designer is expecting Off = 0 and On=100 and it appears now that the OMNI devices are using 255 for On. I tried changing HS3 to expect 255 for On, but I still have the issue.
    When a device is off, the HSTouch display shows text for a device being off. When the device turns on, the HSTouch text box goes blank, i believe, because it is expecting 100 for On, but changing to 255 does not fix the issue. I have been trying combinations of 100 and 255 for device on values, but I cannot find anything that works.

The attachment is from the OMNI Units page

Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Wallis
    Attached Files

I found a setting that works now. I clicked on the name of a device in HS3 and then clicked on the Status Graphics page of the device and changed the On value from 100 to 255. I then went into HSTouch Designer and changed the On setting for that device's element to a value to 255 instead of 100. Matching Status of On also works since I changed the On value in HS3 to be 255 instead of 100.

It appears I can go through all my device in HS3 and change the On valu efrom 100 to 255 to fix the issue, but is there a way to go back to using 100 as the On value?

Comment

Originally posted by wmcmath View Post

It appears I can go through all my device in HS3 and change the On valu efrom 100 to 255 to fix the issue, but is there a way to go back to using 100 as the On value?
      Without looking at the code, I dont think that will work. You can try a single device though and see.
      HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
      64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
      UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
      Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
      HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

I had to remove HS3 from my S6 Pro and reinstall it. Does the OMNI plugin have to be re-installed before I do a restore from a backup? I believe I actually did the restore before i re-installed the OMNI Plugin. If you think it could make a difference, I could start all over and install the OMNI plugin before I restore the data and see if that fixes my device ON value issue.

Comment

It shouldnt matter if you did a full restore of the HS3 folder. The device unit numbers are stored inside the HS devices themselves.
          HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
          64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
          UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
          Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
          HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

I have no idea what happened. I Installed a new S6 Pro and downloaded HS3 3.0.0.534 and a HS3 restore and re-installed the OMNI Plugin.

I have been using your plugin for 3-4 years and HS3 and all this time the On value I used for all of the devices was 100.

After all my updates, I noticed that my HS Touch screen icon for turning devices on and off did not show the name of the device in the text box when a device was turned on.
            I was controlling my HS touch with values instead of status. I realized that all the devices were showing an On value of 255.

I ended up matching status in HSTouch and went to the Status Graphics page in HS3 for each device and changed the On value from 100 to 255 and I now have everything working with HS Touch OK.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X