X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS3 Omni Plug-in Not Working After Updates

Issue Resolved

Hello fellow HS3 Users:
    Thanks for reading my post. I'm having trouble getting my HS3 to work after updating OMNI Plug-in and Windows. Here's what is and isn't working:
    Working:
    1) I can control all my HA including my Units via PCAcess, HAIKU and Space apps.
    2) I can tell Alexa to change the status of a Unit and the status (on/off) is properly reflected in HS3 OMNI web UI. (Spoiler Alert: You see below that the actual Unit status does not change)
    Not Working:
    1) Alexa verbally says "ok" when asked to turn on/off a Unit AND the status correctly changes in the HS3 OMNI Web UI from off to on or on to off, but the actual Unit doesn't turn on/off.
    2) HS3 UI Device List does not change the Unit status from on/off when a Unit is turned on/off from app or wall switch. (example: turn on kitchen wall switch light, HS3 still shows it's off.)
    Possible Helpful Configuration Obvservations:
    1) All my configured Units appear in the OMNI UI "Device List", however, when I select "OMNI Configuration" and "Units" I don't see any Units listed. (Not sure if this is the problem, but in my older configuration documentation it lists all available units. (Which is designed to be only 48 out of 208)
    2) Software: Windows 7 Ultimate with current updates, HS3 OMNI Plug in v3.0.2.20. OPII FW 4.0B

So before I start reconfiguring everything, I wondering if you have suggestions on how to fix my problem.
    Thanks for your time!

Can you post your OMNI Logs or you can email them to me at robmasonjr67 at yahoo dot com.
    HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
    64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
    UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
    Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Thanks Rob. I got everything working again. I believe the issue was my OPII had "System Reset" and after reinstalling my automation blocks, everything with the OMNI plug is working well. Thanks for being so responsive!

Comment

Originally posted by bighorn View Post
        Thanks Rob. I got everything working again. I believe the issue was my OPII had "System Reset" and after reinstalling my automation blocks, everything with the OMNI plug is working well. Thanks for being so responsive!
        No problem - glad you got it sorted!

HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
        64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
        UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
        Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Working...
        X