No announcement yet.

OMNI HS3 plug in fails to download and install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duh!...did a file save and export no a write....ugh. that did it sorry...still no codes though..not a big deal but would be nice to know who's disarming..

Comment

never mind...figured it out....yes change the Code description to something different got it...oh and write to the controller

Comment

no problem - enjoy!
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

since I have your attention..another couple of things..
          1. is there a way to trigger off of a device value based on a percentage change e.g. 4% change in humidity triggers that the shower is going. had a great perl script that worked but with HS3 trying to avoid writing a new one..will have to I'm sure.
          2. Have the Leviton Communicator and when i was at my home in southern Cal. It stopped sending me updates, occasionally send an update then it started working...is there a command that can be sent? I use Teamviewer and tried all kinds of things remotely but no joy until I got back...

Comment

Originally posted by bart1 View Post
            since I have your attention..another couple of things..
            1. is there a way to trigger off of a device value based on a percentage change e.g. 4% change in humidity triggers that the shower is going. had a great perl script that worked but with HS3 trying to avoid writing a new one..will have to I'm sure.
            That would be a little tricky for percentages. There is a plugin called EasyTrigger that might support percentage changes for device values. If not, you could trigger a VB.Net script to calculate the percentage.

Originally posted by bart1 View Post
            2. Have the Leviton Communicator and when i was at my home in southern Cal. It stopped sending me updates, occasionally send an update then it started working...is there a command that can be sent? I use Teamviewer and tried all kinds of things remotely but no joy until I got back...
            I use regular email messages from HS to my mobile as an SMS - i.e. mynumber@myprovider.net
            You can use that to get updates on just about everything.
            You might also check out HSMobile which is the mobile app for controlling and viewing status of HS.

HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

After writing the changes to the OmniPro panel via PCA you can check the status of the two thermostats under status. Like in this picture relating to one thermostat.

If you do not see a valid thermostat status in PCA you will not see it in the Omni plugin.

Note too that you can only program the Omni Panel with PCA. The Omni plugin is a console to the panel only.

Click image for larger version  Name:	thermostat2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	1316065
              Is the test thermostat a valid thermostat with ID #1?
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

All good. Thanks for the advice and help the VB script is the way to go...I also add a time/% duration for how long it stays open.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	77
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	1316072

Comment

i do the SMS txting via the communicator...nice to use HS didn't think of that. Its handy since it alerts you rather then having to check periodically which is tough if your alarm is going off...do you use or is there a forum for security alerts and responses for HS alarms? like what ADT or Digitial Life (ATT) etc...? that works well with HS?

Comment

FYI it appears you have two triggers for reading the row for thermostats, name description and used/unused

Comment

For Email / texts here using the Alarm CO, Omni Plugin and other plugins and now legacy Legacy HAI software.

There are many 3rd party Alarm companies that you can utilize. I would recommend using a 3rd party CO for life and saftey reasons.

You can also purchase the Leviton Email / Time sync board for your panel for just email / texts and time sync.

- Pete

Auto mator
                      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks Pete..have one and it works okay...had a major drop out so was a little disappointed no obvious reason...started working again...

Shout out to Masonjy...EasyTrigger works percentages great plugin going to try a curve (my guess is level of humidity influences the rate of change of humidity..so simple percentage maybe crude albiet probably 1st order)

Comment

Working...
                        X