Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant complete reading my OMNI controller

Hi..
    This is my first time writing and actually my real first attempt connecting my OMNI controller to HS2 using the plugin.
    I am unsure if I have a timeout issue, but my HS seems to be freeze reading my OMNI... I cant get out of the reading screen (see picture)
    Could you provide some hints on how to breakthrough?

Click image for larger version

Name:	OMNI Reading PScreen.PNG
Views:	113
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1320083

The plugin only works with US-versions of the panel. Are you using a US panel?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I believe it is using a spanish version... is it the language or also the firmware?
      Not sure how to change that...
      do you have any further suggestion?Click image for larger version

Name:	PC Access view.PNG
Views:	118
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1320110

Comment

I think that is just the panel language. There should be another place in PC Access to check. When I get home tonight, I'll report back on where to find it.

Comment

thanks... talk to you then

Comment

HI, any luck on finding how to look at the revision?

I am trying to downlowad an English version firmaware, but not sure if that will make it or not

regards

Comment

Uploaded IIe english firmware to MS Drive.

Note: never have switched firmware on the OmniPro 2 and do not know what this update will do to your panel.

HAI_Omni_IIe_Version_4.0b_(English).cff
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

it is reading now, using the lates US FW, I will now proceed to complete the setup after i made some changes on the initial program
                Thank you
                Regards

Comment

Sorry guys - tough weekend
                  Let me know if you are still having issues. You might need to enable DEBUG logging in the configuration page.

Comment

Hi...I am now able to read in Homeseer my OMNI, but can not find the devices on ALEXA.... I am following the next procedure... wondering if there is anything that I am not following correct or if there is any updated document
                    http://communities.leviton.com/docs/DOC-5146/version/2

Comment

Originally posted by carama31@hotmail.com View Post
                      Hi...I am now able to read in Homeseer my OMNI, but can not find the devices on ALEXA.... I am following the next procedure... wondering if there is anything that I am not following correct or if there is any updated document
                      http://communities.leviton.com/docs/DOC-5146/version/2
                      That document is actually the best set of instructions. Is your myhs login info correct?

Comment

yres it is

after log off. disconect the skill on alexa, changing the pwd on myHS account and flag voice on some of my UNITS, i was able to see those trial ones, but have now some difficulty to have ALEXA turn them

Seems that there is a connection issue

WIll keep trying and let you know if I come with new issues

Great support, thank you so much

Regards

Comment

Hi Good day, hope everything is going good and smooth for you.

I am running into additional issues.... Hope you can help as you might run into this type of errors before.
                          • I decide to change my ONMI program to better name in English all the units, sensors and temperature sensors
                          • After download into my OMNI Controller i had connect to HS2 and i can see all the new names under Plug-Ins / config OMNI section, but
                          • when I move to HS HOME, is still showing the old program names and units.
                          Could you help me to know how to update the HOME section with the newest program found on Plug-Ins / config OMNI section?

Thank you and have a wonderful Friday.

I have already try changing my HS password and restarting the Homeseer

see the reference files

Name:	new program labels on CONFIG.PNG
Views:	92
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	1321287HI there....

Name:	old program labels on HOME.PNG
Views:	85
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	1321288

Comment

Here's what I found do:
                            Click all the Green checkboxes in the plugin to delete the HS OMNI devices.
                            Then, go into the HS list and remove all the devices using the checkboxes on the left and the pulldown at the top.
                            Now that everything is removed, restart the plugin.
                            Now, go into the OMNI plugin and select just one device and click the checkbox.
                            Make sure it created correctly in HS.

Play around with just one device for now, get it working like you want, then add the rest one at a time.

Comment

great
                              seems that is now recognizing them

I will go ahead and turn all the ones I plan to control

should I enable voice on all the selected devices?

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X