OMNI for HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI for HS4

Will you have a new version of OMNI for HS4? I would expect to have to pay something for the HS4 upgrade!

As of today, HS confirmed that HS3 plugins will work on HS4. The only difference is that the UI might be a little different.
    I do not anticipate charging for an upgrade for HS4. The only thing that would change that, is any significant change to the plugin required by HS4.

Thanks!
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Thanks for your response.

Comment

Hi Mason,
        By any chance were given a pre-release of HS4 to test with the current Omni plug-in?
        Thanks!

Comment

Yes, and I can already say that things appear to work fine so far in HS4.

However....

I will not be making the plugin interface mobile-ready. There's just too much coding overhead to make the plugin look nice on mobile.
          I can imagine wanting to configure your OMNI plugin on mobile. It's just one of those things that you set it up once and never look at it again.
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I'm using the Omni plugin with HS4 and it's working the same as HS3

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
              Yes, and I can already say that things appear to work fine so far in HS4.

However....

I will not be making the plugin interface mobile-ready. There's just too much coding overhead to make the plugin look nice on mobile.
              I can imagine wanting to configure your OMNI plugin on mobile. It's just one of those things that you set it up once and never look at it again.
              Agreed. Probably would work fine in a regular browser on a pad. I can't envision myself needing to access it from my phone.
              Thank you for all your hard work now and in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Demusman View Post
                I'm using the Omni plugin with HS4 and it's working the same as HS3
                How did you get HS4? Has it been released already? Thanks

Comment

I meant the beta of HS4

Comment

Working...
                  X