OnmiPro II User Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnmiPro II User Settings

First, let me say that I think this plugin is a God send. My house and my OP2 are 15 years old. The OP2 is now clearly a legacy controller, albeit a rock solid one. The ability to leverage the OP2's capabilities in HS3 will keep my OP2 going indefinitely. Now the question:

The plugin pulls in the OP2's units, thermostats, flags, buttons and alarm panel functions. The one thing it does not pull in is the User Settings which are an important part of my OP2's programming. It allows the user to change things like preset temperatures, watering days and so forth from a touch screen without having to reprogram the OP2. Is there a technical reason why the plugin does not also capture the User Settings. Is there a way to bring the User Settings in to HS3 and then be able to change them with an HS3 touch screen?

Thanks,

Baxter

ah - you are right. User Settings are not currently pulled in by the plugin. I can add that to the list of features, but it may be a while before I can implement.
    HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
    68 Z-Wave Nodes, 174 Events, 326 Devices
    UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
    Plugins: Z-Wave, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Terrific. No rush, but it would really complete the package. Thanks,

Baxter

Comment

Originally posted by panabax View Post
        First, let me say that I think this plugin is a God send. My house and my OP2 are 15 years old. The OP2 is now clearly a legacy controller, albeit a rock solid one. The ability to leverage the OP2's capabilities in HS3 will keep my OP2 going indefinitely. Now the question:

The plugin pulls in the OP2's units, thermostats, flags, buttons and alarm panel functions. The one thing it does not pull in is the User Settings which are an important part of my OP2's programming. It allows the user to change things like preset temperatures, watering days and so forth from a touch screen without having to reprogram the OP2. Is there a technical reason why the plugin does not also capture the User Settings. Is there a way to bring the User Settings in to HS3 and then be able to change them with an HS3 touch screen?

Thanks,

Baxter
        Ditto!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X