Missing Staus Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Staus Icon

Why am I missing the status icon for "Kitchen Lights" in the attached screenshot? All of the common settings match the device before and after it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	omni.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1346821

Same problem that I have with some weird differences in the values for the device. Look in the "Advanced" tab to see what the device value is, it's probably 255. Then look in the "Status Graphics" tab...you'll probably find you have graphics for ranges between 1 and 100, but not higher. If the plugin says your device status is 255 and there is no graphic associated with that value, you won't get a graphic displayed.

rmasonjr I'm sure this somehow ties to my ongoing problems with dimming. Is this a good time to take this subject up again?

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
      Same problem that I have with some weird differences in the values for the device. Look in the "Advanced" tab to see what the device value is, it's probably 255. Then look in the "Status Graphics" tab...you'll probably find you have graphics for ranges between 1 and 100, but not higher. If the plugin says your device status is 255 and there is no graphic associated with that value, you won't get a graphic displayed.

rmasonjr I'm sure this somehow ties to my ongoing problems with dimming. Is this a good time to take this subject up again?
      Yep - it's likely that same issue.

In January I have some changes to release that will be specific to dimming. Stay tuned...
      HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
      68 Z-Wave Nodes, 174 Events, 326 Devices
      UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
      Plugins: Z-Wave, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
      HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

omg - that is hilarious - going to totally start doing that!
          HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
          68 Z-Wave Nodes, 174 Events, 326 Devices
          UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
          Plugins: Z-Wave, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
          HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

I noticed my HSTouch screens are having the same issue. No graphic for Omni lights that are "on" as the actual value is out of range for the config for the device. Looking forward to the updates. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X