Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Outdoor temperature" device not appearing in HS3

Hi,
    I've recently been revamping my automation system and discovered the Omni plugin.

I've got it installed and virtually everything appears to work perfectly with my Omnipro II, both security and thermostats etc.

Everything other than the outdoor temperature sensor?
    It's appearing in the plugin config under "Temperature and Humidity Sensors" as #057 (EE1-9) and I have enabled the HS device in there - but it does not seem to appear in the main HS3 device list?

Any ideas appreciated!

Rob.

Hi Rob (great name btw!)
    Technically, the plugin does not support an EU panel, but if you do have a US panel, just enable logging in the plugin config.
    Once enabled, tick and untick the sensor in the list. This will capture the logs for deleting and creating the HS device.
    In the OMNI Logs, let me know what it says.

Thanks
    Rob
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Hi Rob,

OK, I enabled logging then disabled and enabled the device a couple of times.

It now shows up in the device list!

No idea why, I'm sure it was not there to start with as I did a text search of the web page looking for the word "Temp", as well as examining every device.
      The only difference is I got the licence for the plugin yesterday evening & had not tried the device disable/enable since?

Oh well, I'm not complaining, it works fine now.

ps. My HAI / Omni gear was all bought direct from the USA, the few dealers there are here in the UK wanted ludicrously higher prices; I never even knew there was a specific "EU" version of the Omnis!

Many thanks,
      Rob.
      Last edited by rjenkinsgb; December 16, 2019, 03:15 PM. Reason: typo.

Comment

No problem - glad you got it going!
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
        X