UPB Not Dimming issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPB Not Dimming issue?

Hi Guys, I've exhausted my ability to troubleshoot a problem. I have an OMNI IIe running 4.0b, I have UPB lighting control and have integrated everything into Homeseer with the latest Plug-in. Homeseer is running on a dedicated PC. I have been able to get everything to work flawlessly but none of the lights will dim to any percentage value, Only On/Off. If I turn a light on and it had been at a dimmed value it will not turn on until the slider value is set to 100% and then won't turn off or dim until it is set to 0%. Unfortunately I don't get any dimming at any values in between, is there any way to diagnose the problem?

Amazing plug-in,

Thanks!!

When you click on the device in HS, click on the Status Graphics tab. Does your device look like the following?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.png
Views:	98
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1363617
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Rob, thanks for the reply, the instance is at another location. I was able to remote in tonight and watched for dimming on my cameras. Strangely my Homeseer at my primary residence works fine, I’m running the Z2 here and the same software version hs3 but the plugin is 3.02.17. The problem instance is Windows 10 and the plugin is 3.02.20, I compared the configs and both were different than what you sent in that they both start: 1 and end: 100 on status graphics but primary residence still dims. I change the problem instance to 1 and 99 but still know love, the problem panel is an OmniIIe and the working panel is a OmniLTE. Suddenly tonight the lights stopped polling on the problem instance as well... maybe it’s a windows 10 thing??

Comment

The dimming issue raises it's head again. You had mentioned last month that you were working on a solution, Rob. Got any closer?

Comment

The devices started reporting status again but no dimming still. Thanks,

Comment

I was holding off until I see if there were any HS4 changes. If there are any changes to make for HS4, I'd like to do them at the same time.
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X