Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elmerbug
    replied
    Excellent. This now works beautifully. Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Originally posted by elmerbug View Post
    Rob, the mystery so far for me is that they don't fire. Something's not working, and I can't figure it out. There are several things that don't appear to function properly. Current list:
    1) I have 2 users configured in Omni: myself and Marlyn. Both are picked up by the Omni plugin. However, when I create an event, I have no ability to select myself as the User who set the Omni mode to Disarmed, Armed Away or Armed Night. I can only select Marlyn or "Everyone Except Marlyn".
    This is likely because your code is also a master code. You can verify this on the "User Codes" tab in the OMNI Plugin.

2) The events, manually triggered, work fine. But if I set Omni to one of the referenced modes, nothing happens.
    Changing the mode manually is different that actually keying the code in on the controller. It sounds like you just want to trigger this based on the mode changing.
    So, instead of using OMNI: User armed or Disarmed the System, just use A Device had its value changed
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.png
Views:	81
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1367577

Leave a comment:

• elmerbug
    replied
    Rob, the mystery so far for me is that they don't fire. Something's not working, and I can't figure it out. There are several things that don't appear to function properly. Current list:
    1) I have 2 users configured in Omni: myself and Marlyn. Both are picked up by the Omni plugin. However, when I create an event, I have no ability to select myself as the User who set the Omni mode to Disarmed, Armed Away or Armed Night. I can only select Marlyn or "Everyone Except Marlyn".
    2) The events, manually triggered, work fine. But if I set Omni to one of the referenced modes, nothing happens.
    3) I had to set the Omni plugin logging to Debug for it to show. The normal logging stopped loading.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Yes, those OMNI triggers will fire as they are listed.

Leave a comment:

• elmerbug
    replied
    Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Sorry, my question wasn't precise enough. The condition is: "Any User Except Marlyn Set The System to Disarmed". When this evaluates to TRUE, the trigger does not seem to fire.
    That is actually a Trigger. Your 2nd event in the screenshot I posted above has two Triggers. When any Trigger is TRUE (and there are no Conditions) the Event should run. We need the plug-in developer to weigh in as to whether that is the appropriate Trigger.

Leave a comment:

• elmerbug
    replied
    Sorry, my question wasn't precise enough. The condition is: "Any User Except Marlyn Set The System to Disarmed". When this evaluates to TRUE, the trigger does not seem to fire.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Randy, thanks for looking at this. Aren't the IF statements conditions? i.e. IF any User Except... That's where I don't understand the behavior.

Don
    No. IF and OR IF are Triggers. AND IF precedes a Condition. Read here. A Trigger starts an Event, which will run if all Conditions are TRUE. If any Condition (associated with a TRUE Trigger) is FALSE, the Event will not run. This image from the post illustrates how an Event can be broken down. This Event will run Monday at 6:00PM, Tuesday at 7:00PM, Etc. It will not run on weekends.

Click image for larger version  Name:	E61EDD0F-2E1F-47CF-BF81-2C8F6BE90461.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	92.8 KB ID:	1367368

If your Omni Triggers are TRUE your Events should run. This is where the plug-in developer can help you with the appropriate Triggers.

Leave a comment:

• elmerbug
    replied
    Randy, thanks for looking at this. Aren't the IF statements conditions? i.e. IF any User Except... That's where I don't understand the behavior.

Don

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Using your screenshot from the other thread, I don’t see any conditions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC5F1376-BB7A-4EC3-928D-3DA1C77E3397.jpeg
Views:	100
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	1367354

Leave a comment:

• Omni plugin events to change Blueiris signal value not triggering

The events work fine triggered manually. Here are some things that don't seem right:

I have created 2 events; one to set Blueiris signal to green when my Omni system is set to armed, one to set the signal red when the Omni system is set to disarmed. Both events work as expected when manually triggered. First thing I don't understand: Users in the event context.
    IF The Time Is...A Device's Value is...A Recurring Trigger HappensA Counter's Value is...A Timer's Value is...A Phrase Was RecognizedA Received eMail Is From or Contains...This Event Is Manually TriggeredBlue-Iris: Camera ActionBlue-Iris: Geofence ActionOMNI: User Armed or Disarmed SystemZ-Wave Scene Activated
    System was Set To: DisarmedArm DayArm NightArm AwayArm VacationArm Day InstantArm Night Delayed
    By: This UserAny User ExceptMarlyn
    The Omni system has 2 users, Marlyn and me. Whey am I not showing up. Additionally, the option "Any user" is not in the combo box. What am I missing? How do I debug wht the trigger isn't firing?

Note that I did not create the "OMNI: User Armed or Disarmed system" condition. It just appeared.

How to debug?
Working...
X