Cannot apply license under HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot apply license under HS4

I'm having issues adding the license for this plugin under HS4. I have (eventually) been able to register all of my other HS3 plugins under HS4 but i get this error

Registration failed: Registration was not successful. This license is not valid.

I contacted HS support and they confirmed that my license looks good in the system. Has anyone else had issues with adding the license?

You might need to support to take another look. Mine looks like it worked ok and there are others that have already moved theirs from HS3 to HS4. Is it possible they gave you a license for the OMNI Thermostat instead of OMNI?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

it was purchased back in 2015

"HAI Software Plug-in for HS3"

Support directed me back to the forum as this "is a HS4 issue"

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
        I'm having issues adding the license for this plugin under HS4. I have (eventually) been able to register all of my other HS3 plugins under HS4 but i get this error

Registration failed: Registration was not successful. This license is not valid.

I contacted HS support and they confirmed that my license looks good in the system. Has anyone else had issues with adding the license?
        Not sure if this is relevant but over the weekend I was trying to trial license a different plugin. I kept getting the same error. You might want to try again.

Comment

Thanks - just tried again but it still fails with the same error.

Comment

Time to call support and ask them for a new license key.

Comment

It appears you do not have a copy of the latest license. Rob was there an upgrade fee for the latest release or was this a free upgrade?
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

hmmm. I was running the same plugin version with that license on HS3 just last week. Hopefully it is something as simple as missing an upgrade license somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                  It appears you do not have a copy of the latest license. Rob was there an upgrade fee for the latest release or was this a free upgrade?
                  Its a free upgrade
                  HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                  54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                  Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

so is there is a process i need to go through to migrate my original license ID to an upgraded license ID?

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post

Its a free upgrade
                      Thanks Rob.

Madas, did Tyler get you going on this issue?

Comment

No update from Tyler or HS support yet.

Comment

What was that ticket ID and I'll have a look.

Comment

78379 i believe

Comment

Working...
                            X