Clear All

Here's how the settings look:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-21 163622.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1470130

Comment

You need to put "Thermostat" in the Voice Command field (right below the Add Category button) - it looks like you left it empty.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

You're right, that field had been left blank. I populated it but again, when I try to do the Reconnect Account for Homeseer in the Google Home app it fails with "Couldn't update the setting. Check your connection", only when this one device is added with the Voice Command Enabled check box. BTW, for the record, the voice command field is blank on my Omni light devices, and they have shown up in the Google Home app as expected with the Homeseer Omni plugin.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-22 100423.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.0 KB ID:	1470217

Comment

That is going to be some connection issue between HS and GH. First, make sure you can connect to myhs.homeseer.com with a browser using your username/password.
          Next, go into GH and re-enter your credentials just to make sure they are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            That is going to be some connection issue between HS and GH. First, make sure you can connect to myhs.homeseer.com with a browser using your username/password.
            Next, go into GH and re-enter your credentials just to make sure they are correct.
            Yes, I can login fine from a browser and pull up either the Account or Manage options. When I use the GH app to Reconnect, I get the same Homeseer login screen and authenticate without an issue. When the thermostat is not setup for voice command enabled, the screen goes from the login screen back to the GH app interface. When the thermostat voice command enabled is checked, the same Reconnect Account function produces the error on the phone screen briefly before again going back to the GH app interface.

Comment

I would go here: https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk
              and open a ticket with HST on this issue. Send them a link to this thread so they can verify your issue.

Comment

Working...
              X