Cant Delete and Reinstall OMNI Plug in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Delete and Reinstall OMNI Plug in

i am a long time OMNI Plugin user on a Windows Machine. Over the holiday i thought i would migrate to a HomeTroller Pi and free up my PC for other things and not have to leave it running all the time. The only think i use my HomeSeer server for is to talk Hai panel and talk to a Homebridge plug-in. So i installed the OMNI plug in, ,put in my license, put in my Keys and the IP address of the box, basically copied all the setting from my windows install on screen to the New Raspberry Pi installation. enabled it and it worked. I however need to make some changes to my Homebridge PI to add the new references used by the new OMNI plug-in. I had to reboot the HomeTroller a couple of times and i will no longer connect the panel. I can ping the IP and it worked earlier.

So i uninstalled the OMNI plug in, and rebooted again. However it still shows all the Omni devices on the devices page even though the plug in is not installed. If you re-add the plugin, it never allows you to get to the OMNI config or set up as it just hangs. you can uninstall the plug in but all the devices remain.

Thoughts

Remove the plugin and delete all the Omni files in the main directory. There may also be files in the config or bin directories.

HSPI_?OMNI?.exe and .config are two of the files.

I would backup before you start just in case you run into problems.

You may also have to delete all the devices.

Comment

OK not much of a Raspberry Pi user. and cant figure out login password for to shh in. I can log into the HomeSeer system but not the OS?

Comment

Working...
      X