Device status not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device status not updating

I have the HAI plugin (v3.0.1.18) on the Homeseer HS3. I am finding that although this worked fine one week ago, my device status is no longer updating. I have tried rebooting the HS3 and disabling and enabling the plugin to no avail. Can anyone help me to get this working again? I have checked the Omnipro and it seems to be working properly.

From the OMNI Plugin's Configuration tab, set your logging to DEBUG and let it run for a while. Check it later and see if there are any errors or messages in there.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Every hour or so the log shows this warning:
      Warning I/O interface HAI is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Comment

I rebooted the HS3 and now when I try to go to the HAI plugin page, I get:

The HAI plugin is still communicating with your panel.

Wait a few moments, then refresh this page.

Comment

Yeah, something is not right. If you are using myHS, can you send me your credentials so I can take a look?
          email is: robmasonjr67@yahoo.com

Comment

I was finally able to get the device list and it is being updated but not immediately (or even close to immediately). It is inconsistent.

Comment

I am having a similar problem with the security devices (contacts and PIR) in the house. They show as secure on SnapLink, but not on My HS or HS Touch.

Comment

Originally posted by gschwob View Post
                I am having a similar problem with the security devices (contacts and PIR) in the house. They show as secure on SnapLink, but not on My HS or HS Touch.
                Are there any messages in the OMNI Logs?
                Under the Configuration tab, set the logging to DEBUG and let it run for a while, then post the logs and I'll see if anything jumps out at me.

Comment

rmasonjr,

Here you go. I wouldn't have a clue as to what I' was looking at. I understand the concepts, but know enought to stay out of the deep end of the pool.
                  Attached Files

Comment

rmasonjr,

Here you go. I wouldn't have a clue as to what I' was looking at. I understand the concepts, but know enought to stay out of the deep end of the pool.
                    No problem! Ok, first thing is to go into the plugin and click on the Database tab.
                    Disable the MySQL Logging and restart the plugin.
                    Let it run for a while and see if your devices update.

Comment

RMASORJR...MASTERSEER...KNOWER OF ALL THINGS WONDERFUL. I don't know what's down "at the deep end of the pool," but it must be some pretty good stuff! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I won't ask you how you knew what to do because then you'd probably have to shoot me, but wow! Thanks again.

One final question, should I re-enable SQL Logging?

Comment

RMASORJR...MASTERSEER...KNOWER OF ALL THINGS WONDERFUL. I don't know what's down "at the deep end of the pool," but it must be some pretty good stuff! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I won't ask you how you knew what to do because then you'd probably have to shoot me, but wow! Thanks again.

One final question, should I re-enable SQL Logging?
                        hahah! no worries!

No, leave SQL Logging off. In a future version, it will be removed.

Thanks!

Comment

No...THANK YOU! I was thinking from looking at other posts that I might need another OMNI board.

Comment

Working...
                          X