Just updated to HS4 and only shows OMNI Root device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just updated to HS4 and only shows OMNI Root device

I just updated to HS4 from HS3 and now none of my devices (i.e. Lights/Thermostat) show up on the homepage. All that shows is Omni Root Device.

How would I fix this so all of my lights show up?

Thanks

You have a few options:
    The way HS4 works is that you are defaulted to a 'Grid' view with that Root Device. Across the top of that 'card' are individual features that you can click to control the individual features. HS tries to pick a feature device to show controls, and right now, there is no way to change it. That's the default.

Another way is to change to the 'List' view which would work much like HS3 - just click the List View icon at the top right:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1468677
    Lastly, if you want the original HS3 screen, you can just add /deviceutility to the end of the URL in your browser. That will display the old HS3 page.

Hope this helps!

HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Yes thank you now I see all of my lights, however another problem that has popped up with them is that there is doubles of most of my lights and it reads status from the controller fine but half of the units don't work

Comment

Delete all the devices that are duplicated from the device page. Next, go into the omni plugin, on the units tab and deselect the units. Now, enable one unit at a time and verify they work.

Comment

Thank you that also worked. Ive just been selecting each unit one by one making sure they work. Do you know how to make the devices show up on the homeseer mobile app?

Comment

What I mean is that I can add the devices into the app but I can't individually add the lights to different dashboards

Comment

Originally posted by thePros View Post
              Thank you that also worked. Ive just been selecting each unit one by one making sure they work. Do you know how to make the devices show up on the homeseer mobile app?
              Yep - first, in the HS GUI, make sure you have no filters selected at the top of the device list:

Views:	177
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1469142

On the mobile app, create your dashboard, then click on the devices icon at the bottom:

Views:	158
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	1469143

Comment

Working...
              X