This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCA - Free - Installation and User guide - DIY FAQ

Checked out Leviton last release of PCA which was updated around January, 2021.

Tested installation on a new installation of Windows 10. All registration stuff has been removed such that it is free now.

PCA Installer version - free and PCA help guide.

OmniPro Installation Manual
    Omnipro User Guide

For those with Eprom chipped boards you can find the updated Eprom chips Googling OmniPro 2 Eprom Chips.

For example:

HAI 20A04-2UPG OmniPro II Upgrade Chip ==> https://www.smarthome-products.com/p...rade-chip.aspx
    Last edited by rmasonjr; May 13, 2021, 10:46 AM. Reason: changed post title
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Very nice. Thanks for the pointer Pete!

Comment

This is massive help to me, and well timed. I'm about to replace the aging windows pc that I've been running the dealer access software on for years, and can't find the CD with the installation files for this program.

Thanks, Pete!

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
        This is massive help to me, and well timed. I'm about to replace the aging windows pc that I've been running the dealer access software on for years, and can't find the CD with the installation files for this program.

Thanks, Pete!
        +1

Comment

Working...
        X