WHERE are the "User Settings"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHERE are the "User Settings"?

Upgrded everyting : HS4 + Omni 3.0.2.23.. But I CANNOT find out where to see or Change user HAI "User Settings"
    Attached Files

User settings are not currently supported, but is coming in a later release: See this for more info

HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

OK Rob.. Thanks.. I guess after reading that list of new features for HS4, I thought they were done and in the release I got.. But not so.. OK. What's your ETA? (Hopefully I'm not too pushy.. I share in the managing some other SW devs (like me) and we kinda just get into a mode of pushing everyone a wee bit. That's how my employer keeps releasing great stuff.

Comment

Ha! No problem... The learning curve for HS4 plugins is pretty steep. If you look at all the tabs in the current OMNI plugin, you'll see about 15 tabs or so. Those all have to be converted to individual pages. I have successfully ported 1 tab. Now, I can cookie-cutter that page another 15 times So, all of that to say, probably in late Q3 would be a good guess.

Stay tuned to that other thread and I will try to update it periodically.

HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
        X