Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No User Codes showing up in Omni Config.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No User Codes showing up in Omni Config.

I want to write an automation that will run when the alarm is set to Night Mode, but if I use the trigger, OMNI: User Armed or Disarmed System, System was Set To: Arm Night, By: This User...there is no user to set. When I go to configure the Omni Plugin there is nothing under User Codes. This is in HS4. What am I missing?

You have a couple of ways to do this:

Go into pcaccess and give your user codes a name. Write the changes to the panel, then restart the plugin. This will import your user codes.

Or, you can use a trigger of a "device changes and becomes..." and use your area mode value of "Arm Night"

Here's an example of the second option:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	91
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1579435
    Last edited by rmasonjr; December 7, 2022, 10:06 AM. Reason: added screenshot
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Great! I did the latter suggestion.

Comment

One other question. Is there a way to trigger the duress code? I was thinking about using one of my HS-WX300 scene controls to send a duress signal from my OmniPro II.

Comment

Originally posted by daruking View Post
          One other question. Is there a way to trigger the duress code? I was thinking about using one of my HS-WX300 scene controls to send a duress signal from my OmniPro II.
          No, the duress is actually triggered from the panel and I dont see a way in the API to override that...
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Bummer...it would be pretty slick to enable silent duress switches around the house using light switches scenes. I wouldn't think we'd ever have to use them, but it would be nice to know they are there if the need ever arises.

Comment

You could do it in a around about way. Wire an output to a zone input, set that zone as a duress. Then when you turn on an OUTPUT (either via homeseer via the plugin trigger off a house light switch, or OMNI programming or whatever) then it would trigger the zone, thus triggering the duress.
              Haven't tried it, but there is no reason why it shouldn't work (don't forget the zone resistor)..

Comment

Working...
              X