Arming away with end of exit delay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arming away with end of exit delay.

In my OmniPro II I have events that trigger after the alarm delay for exit. I can have a flag set for HS4 to have HS4 control lights and lock doors. However, is there a way with the Omni plugin to have an event trigger after the exit delay for arming?

Thanks for any help,

and this plugin is great been using it for several months now. Are using still going to do an upgrade for HS4?

I am not familiar with this plugin but what exactly are you trying to do? Do you want to trigger an event when the system goes into "delay for exit"? Or do you want to trigger an event when "delay for exit" is done and changes to "armed"? I use DSC and it has different states like "exit delay" and "armed" and I can trigger on those. Does the OmniPro plugin not have those states?

Comment

I have all my events setup to trigger when they change over to "Arm Away", etc. I need to see if the panel sends another signal after the exit delay has passed.
      Let me test that and get back to you.

Yes, the HS4 version is still being developed. I'm not in a great rush since the current version is pretty stable.
      The HS4 version will mainly be just an update to make it mobile-friendly and being able to add more support later.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
        I am not familiar with this plugin but what exactly are you trying to do? Do you want to trigger an event when the system goes into "delay for exit"? Or do you want to trigger an event when "delay for exit" is done and changes to "armed"? I use DSC and it has different states like "exit delay" and "armed" and I can trigger on those. Does the OmniPro plugin not have those states?
        So, the panel sends an immediate "Arm Away' and the exit delay countdown clock starts (mine is at :30secs). He only wants to trigger the event after the exit delay has elapsed so he can turn off lights, thermostats, etc. I need to see if the panel follows-up with another status change after that exit delay has elapsed.
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
        X