X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
    Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting the update. I have noticed the following so far:

1) My existing Devices still are still unable to save the "Dim" selection for Control Use even though it is no longer grayed out. I removed and then added one of the Units in the PI and the Dim Function did populate and stay as expected.
    I did not provide an update routine for units in this version. I started building an update routine a while back and have it stable now that I'll go back and add units. The routine only changes device value pairs, not graphics. I think I'll add the ability to turn this off via INI file setting, too.

2) The Unit Protocols area of Units for HLC is instead showing "**unknown**".
    This is quite odd. That **unknown** is coming from my code, not HAI's and the code is just literally a function. Let me get a list together and compare. What kind of devices does PC Access show?

3) In the Device Advanced Tab under "Additional Display Data", HAI 3.0.1.13 is shown, I am not sure where this is generated or if this is anything to address. I believe the devices were created by the 3.0.1.13 Plug-In though.
    Yeah, that is just the version that the device was originally created. It was useful during development so I could keep track of which version devices were created. It's not really used for anything now.

Thanks again for all of the effort! Let me know if you need anything else from me.

-Travis
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I will attach a picture to the above (visio).

Yup; anything relating to thermostat functions here and automation is very low on the WAF.

The omnitouch screens are basic and looked at more than touched.

I just do not want things happening on their own with the HAI - thermostat pieces.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
        And...unit protocol for my ALC lighting is showing "unknown"
        I'll get a list of the lighting protocols from the SDK and see what I can find out...

Comment

BTW and relating to the Jogglers.

Not sure what is going on but when I shut off the screen via touch now it disables touch unless I remote the screen on.

Same now if I dim screen; which is wierd.

I know that the backlight and the touch are not related so it shouldn't be doing this.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            ok - I need to look into this more. I dont use my master code for anything, only user codes. If I understand what you're saying, you want to be able to trigger events from the master code?

Also, the HAI SDK does not appear to let me change levels from the plugin, only PC Access.
            Now that I think about it some more, I can just keep my own code at user level and be just fine. I also have a separate code that is a master, no need to use it on a daily basis.

I didn't mean that I wanted to change the code level in the plugin, I meant that changing it in pcaccess did not show up in the plugin unless I disable and re-enabled the plugin. Again, no big deal as changing user levels is not something that happens often (almost never). Now that I figured out that you're only looking at codes with the "user" level I can live with that.

Comment

After the update my zones quit working. Everything else seemed fine. Reverting to the prior version works fine. Anyone else seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by jmjones View Post
                After the update my zones quit working. Everything else seemed fine. Reverting to the prior version works fine. Anyone else seen this?
                I didn't get to play with zones last night but it looks to me like it's the same for me as well as I have no log entries for any of my motion activity or sensors leaving home this morning.

On another note, I did further play with dimming the newly created single device I tested and although the Control Use was set to Dim, the echo would accept the Dim command fine but didn't actually dim the light. I went to the slider manually in HS3 to dim it and it didn't work either. Devices created in the .13 version Dim fine via the slider in HS3 still but no Echo capability.

-Travis

Comment

ok - I will get something on this asap. For now, roll back if you need to...

Comment

Same here, zones don't work. I won't roll back at this point as zones are fairly unimportant to me right now.

Comment

New version posted:
                      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=180558

Comment

Working...
                      X