HS Touch and Tstats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch and Tstats

I am currently testing HS and HS Touch on a trial license. So far so good.
    All my devices are controlled via the OP II but I will probably add some devices controlled by HS in the near future.
    Quick question,
    I understand that to increase/decrease thermostat set points (in HS Touch), a script is required. Can anybody help me out with this?
    Thank you!

I have setpoints working via the thermostat api, so it should work without a script, at least it works with my rc-80 tstats. Try it out with the default hstouch app and let me know...

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      I have setpoints working via the thermostat api, so it should work without a script, at least it works with my rc-80 tstats. Try it out with the default hstouch app and let me know...

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Thanks!
      Will the thermostat plug in work even if the RC -80 is hooked up and controlled through the OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by D14 View Post
        Thanks!
        Will the thermostat plug in work even if the RC -80 is hooked up and controlled through the OP?

The HAI Plugin will control thermostats that are connected to the OPII. It's just that HSTouch uses the thermostat API and I've almost bridged the gap between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
          The HAI Plugin will control thermostats that are connected to the OPII. It's just that HSTouch uses the thermostat API and I've almost bridged the gap between the two.

Got it working.
          Thanks!
          BTW, nice job with the plug in. I am on a trial license but will soon upgrade to a full license thanks to your plug in.
          I will also be purchasing your plug in as soon as it is released..

Comment

Thanks D14! Let me know if you run into anything!

Comment

Has anybody experience a problem with the Tstats recently? They were working great until (I believe) the last HS Touch update. The set points (up/down one degree at a time) are not working right and the rest of the controls are very sluggish. They seem to work fine directly from the Homeseer web interface. Not sure if this is a HsTouch problem or a plugin problem but I am thinking is the first.

Comment

Been that way for a while with the iOS client. Android works fine. It's been reported multiple times...
                HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Originally posted by thymer View Post
                  Been that way for a while with the iOS client. Android works fine. It's been reported multiple times...

The funny thing is that just a few weeks ago is was working flawlessly in iOS ( at least for me). This is definitely a WAF killer.

Comment

Working...
                  X