How to install the license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install the license

After successfully getting the plugin to work with my Omni IIe I'm ready to purchase the plugin and install the license. I purchased the plugin last night but did not find any instructions on how to install the license.

I do see on the Installed Plug-ins display a column for the license which says "click to change" but the value says "Included" and I cannot click on it.

Does this column open up once the 30 days are up? In other words so I have to wait the 30 days before installing the permanent license?

Correct - hold onto the license code and you will use it at a later date. Right now, the license shows up as "Included"
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Transfer License Question

I don't know if this is the place to ask a related question but I'd like to transfer my HAI Plug-In license from the Zee to another controller. I'm struggling with Linux and it soon became obvious to me that 5 plug ins would be inadequate so I'm getting an S6.

I don't care if I have to start over with a fresh install but I'd like to avoid paying another license fee.

Thanks and any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Your HAI license will work on any platform for HS. No need to purchase an additional.
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

License transfer

Thanks.
          I'll be working on it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X