Did SimpliSafe break their API?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did SimpliSafe break their API?

I've been having issues for about a week and just haven't had a chance to pull the logs to post here but this is what I'm seeing:
    an-14 8:52:59 AM Warning I/O interface SimpliSafe is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
    Jan-14 8:52:31 AM Info Plugin SimpliSafe with instance: has disconnected
    Jan-14 8:52:08 AM SimpliSafe Debug GetData failed for [https://api.simplisafe.com/v1/ss3/su...eUpdate=False] with error: The server returned 'Not Found' with the status code NotFound (404).
    Jan-14 8:52:07 AM SimpliSafe Warning Found a SimpliSafe system version we don't recognize = while trying to pull settings/sensor data. Trying v3 URL but it will likely not work and no data will be in these HS devices.
    Currently the system doesn't update status at all.

Originally posted by codefox View Post
    I've been having issues for about a week and just haven't had a chance to pull the logs to post here but this is what I'm seeing:
    an-14 8:52:59 AM Warning I/O interface SimpliSafe is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
    Jan-14 8:52:31 AM Info Plugin SimpliSafe with instance: has disconnected
    Jan-14 8:52:08 AM SimpliSafe Debug GetData failed for [https://api.simplisafe.com/v1/ss3/su...eUpdate=False] with error: The server returned 'Not Found' with the status code NotFound (404).
    Jan-14 8:52:07 AM SimpliSafe Warning Found a SimpliSafe system version we don't recognize = while trying to pull settings/sensor data. Trying v3 URL but it will likely not work and no data will be in these HS devices.
    Currently the system doesn't update status at all.
    My SimpliSafe integration stopped working about the same time as yours. Last night I disabled (not uninstalled) the plugin then re-enabled it. That fixed it immediately. No reboot necessary.

Good luck!

Comment

Hah, there's something very wrong with mine now:
      Jan-15 10:12:41 AM Warning I/O interface SimpliSafe is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
      Jan-15 10:12:27 AM Info Plugin SimpliSafe with instance: has disconnected
      Jan-15 10:12:14 AM SimpliSafe 1/15/2020 10:12:14 AMStarting device creation 0
      Jan-15 10:12:14 AM User ID {"userId":2692262,"isAdmin":false}
      Jan-15 10:12:11 AM SimpliSafe Startup tasks beginning...
      Jan-15 10:12:11 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin SimpliSafe started successfully in 72 milliseconds
      Jan-15 10:12:11 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin SimpliSafe ...
      Jan-15 10:12:10 AM Starting Plug-In SimpliSafe loaded in 15046 milliseconds
      Jan-15 10:11:56 AM Info Plugin SimpliSafe has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:32962

Comment

I posted about having a similar issue a week ago. Turns out my plug in was crashing. Not sure why or why it started crashing.

After some troubleshooting and verifying with fiddler that I was not blacklisted by them (api was responding correctly) I ended up just restoring my VM to a day before the issue happened. (I run a vm export every night and keep 3 days worth).

Not sure if it was a windows update or what. But that fixed it and it has been solid since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm running Fedora 31 Server so definitely not the same issue 8)

Comment

Working...
          X