Won't log into Simplisafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't log into Simplisafe

So I've seen this issue posted a few times but none seemed to show a resolution. For some time now (months I think) the plugin has failed to log into my Simplisafe account. My log shows the following error:

8/24/2020 8:29:28 PM Legacy-Plugin SimpliSafe Warning SimpliSafe Login: The server returned 'Forbidden' with the status code Forbidden (403).

It shows "legacy" because I just upgraded to HS4 but I had this problem prior to migrating as well.

Anyone aware of a solution? I've tried the password format - no special characters - but no change. I've also tried deleting and reloading the plugin, no change.

Thanks!

I just paid for the plugin, and am having the same issue..
    Aug-25 4:13:54 PM SimpliSafe Warning SimpliSafe Login: The server returned 'Forbidden' with the status code Forbidden (403).
    Aug-25 4:13:54 PM SimpliSafe Refreshing session access token
    Aug-25 4:13:46 PM SimpliSafe Warning SimpliSafe Login: The server returned 'Bad Request' with the status code BadRequest (400).
    Aug-25 4:13:46 PM SimpliSafe Refreshing session access token
    Aug-25 4:13:36 PM SimpliSafe Warning SimpliSafe Login: The server returned 'Bad Request' with the status code BadRequest (400).
    Aug-25 4:13:35 PM SimpliSafe Refreshing session access token
    Aug-25 4:13:30 PM SimpliSafe Warning SimpliSafe Login: The server returned 'Bad Request' with the status code BadRequest (400).
    Have you figured it out yet? I've re-entered my username and password and it still won't log on.

Comment

Working...
    X