X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
    If you have a ELK relay attached to the ELK panel, then you could wire the relay contacts to a input on the panel and define it as a panic alarm. I would not use wireless tech on this as it is prone to failure. This way you could keep all of this within the ELK enclosure as well.
    Thanks, that's a great idea! Will look into this!

Leave a comment:

• Krumpy
    replied
    If you have a ELK relay attached to the ELK panel, then you could wire the relay contacts to a input on the panel and define it as a panic alarm. I would not use wireless tech on this as it is prone to failure. This way you could keep all of this within the ELK enclosure as well.

Leave a comment:

• Megaman
    replied
    Thanks for the reply, I've looked through the rules and can't find anyway of doing this
    All I can think of is buying another wireless panic button, and wiring the switch component to a relay triggered by an output.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I wasn't able to find a way to mimic pushing a panic button on my system. I am not sure if the Elk M1 supports triggering a police event via rules.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Megaman
    started a topic Tigger alarm i.e Emergency

Tigger alarm i.e Emergency

Hi all, is there any way to trigger the emergency/panic routine via an event to instantly set off the alarm? The same way a physical panic button works?

Thanks
Working...
X