Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Problem When Plugin is updated

Ultra,

I have a problem whenever the UltraM1G plugin updates. All the customization of Task Devices is reset. I use Elk Task to run my sprinklers. I found that by setting the Control Use for the Activate function to On Alexa discovers this a s a device and I can tell "Alexa Turn On Back Yard Sprinklers" and it will trigger the Activate part of this task.

I do something similar where I have a Elk task that will stop the sprinklers. For that one I set the Control use of Off so I can Say "Alexa Turn Off the Sprinklers" and it activates a task called Sprinklers which is the turn off sprinklers routine in Elk rules.

Problem is that these get reset when the Plugin is updated. Is this normal or can you make it keep any customized settings in the devices.
    Attached Files

Thank you for reporting this issue. The original design of the plug-in was created before the control use mechanism was added to HomeSeer. I'll add an option to HomeSeer to make sure the devices are *NOT* rebuilt by default. This should fix the issue you reported. Please wait to update until after I make a post here. The next update will no longer automatically rebuild the HomeSeer devices when a new build is detected.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Will this also stop the graphics pairs from being rebuilt?
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Yes, but I have not released that update yet.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UltraM1G3 HSPI version 3.0.6370.28796 adds the feature to disabled rebuilding of existing devices when installing a new version of the plug-in. The rebuilding of existing devices is disabled by default.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
          X