UltraM1G Trial period user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraM1G Trial period user

I just installed the plug-in and setup the conection. I followed the instructions but I still haven't had any success armin or disarming the system.

Can you post your system profile please by selecting Tools > Help.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hello Luis,

There are several settings you need to enable within the Elk M1 panel. Did you follow the setup instructions in the UltraM1G3 User's Guide?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks guys for responding, after a restart of the Hometroller the pluging strated working.

Comment

Door Lock

Is there a way to control a Yale z-wave door lock on the HS3 Touch app Lock area using your plug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by lemolina View Post
            Is there a way to control a Yale z-wave door lock on the HS3 Touch app Lock area using your plug-in?
            Does the Yale Z-Wave door lock appear within your Elk M1 system? Are you using a device like the M1 to Leviton Z-Wave Interface?
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
            X