UltraM1G3 Homeseer zone status logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraM1G3 Homeseer zone status logging

New HS3 & M1G3 user here, I am looking for a log of zone status changes, arming events, etc. Does one exist?

I have "Write to HomeSeer Log" enabled.

I believe the plugin is working & communicating, but the only Elk related thing I see in the log is "Warning No response/improper response from Elk M1 to command 'cv0100' " which Google tells me is related to Elk counters and is not serious.

Is there more detail about the various plugin logging levels someplace about what each level does or how they are different from each other? I currently have it set to "debug", but still cannot find zone status changes, etc

Plug-In Status
    Name: UltraM1G3
    Version: 3.0.6370.28796
    Elk M1 Panel Status
    Connection Status: Connected
    M1 Firmware: 5.2.9
    M1XEP Firmware: 1.3.26
    Commands In Queue: 0
    Last Receive Event: 12/3/2017 10:58:24 PM
    Elk M1 Log Count
    Log Count: 37
    Elk M1 Configuration Status
    Areas: 8 [1 defined]
    Keypads: 16 [3 defined]
    Users: 199 [22 defined]
    Zones: 208 [160 defined]
    Outputs: 208 [64 defined]
    Thermostats: 16 [0 defined]
    CustomSettings: 20 [2 defined]
    Counters: 64 [1 defined]
    Tasks: 32 [32 defined]
    Lighting: 256 [118 defined]
    AudioZones: 18 [0 defined]

HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Thanks Krumpy. That got me headed in the right direction. I am finally just starting with my HS1-> HS3 migration, so I have to learn the differences. I was focusing on the plugin side and couldn't see what property you were talking about at first.

But I got a couple zone working as a proof. I could not find the script in a quick search, but I will look further later. Thanks again.

I am a bit surprised to see the log events don't indicate the source (or plugin name). Most of the stuff I used in HS1.7 used the type field as a source. But I suspect that debate may have already been hashed out years ago, as I see pros & cons to both sides, so I must learn more and adapt.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneW View Post

I am a bit surprised to see the log events don't indicate the source (or plugin name). Most of the stuff I used in HS1.7 used the type field as a source. But I suspect that debate may have already been hashed out years ago, as I see pros & cons to both sides, so I must learn more and adapt.
        I dislike that about HS3 - A step backwards IMHO.

Comment

Working...
        X