Users Not Selectable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Users Not Selectable

I was wondering why I cannot select users 100 and 101 to be HS devices. They show up as Unknown and are not available to be selected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	m1g.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	1211681

The plug-in only allows you to create devices that have been named using the Elk RP software. It's possible those users numbers were added in later firmware versions. What are users 100 and 101?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      The plug-in only allows you to create devices that have been named using the Elk RP software. It's possible those users numbers were added in later firmware versions. What are users 100 and 101?
      They are both "Wireless" users. They have always been present in the ELK, just now trying to get into HS.

Comment

Wireless such as a key thob? In the plugin configuration, have you set the user counter value higher or equal to the number of users that have been defined?

I am guessing so, but it is worth a double check. Just saw that the information detail for the users is "unknown". It might be necessary to reload the configuration. See UltraM1G Plugin Options -> Reload Data. Then wait until it reloads all the data from the panel.
        HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Krumpy. Yes, they are fobs. Will recheck the config again to make sure it's not something I am doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
            Wireless such as a key thob? In the plugin configuration, have you set the user counter value higher or equal to the number of users that have been defined?

I am guessing so, but it is worth a double check. Just saw that the information detail for the users is "unknown". It might be necessary to reload the configuration. See UltraM1G Plugin Options -> Reload Data. Then wait until it reloads all the data from the panel.
            Thought that by doing the old trick of changing a line in the ".ini" file and saving / rebooting would force it to reload but it did not. I just now did the "Reload Data" and it worked fine. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X