Couple hiccups on setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple hiccups on setup

First of all, thanks so much for such a great plugin! Am just now getting myself set up with it (and familiarizing myself with my new Elk M1). Some questions:

1. It looks like the plugin will not connect to the M1 if ElkRP is open to it. I assume that's a known thing?

2. It seems to have gotten all of my data, but for some reason it only pulled down one of the two keypads. Any clue why that might be the case? I don't see anything in the logs...

Thanks! (and apologies in advance if I have other questions that arise while I familiarize myself with the great plugin!

Originally posted by larrywal32 View Post
    First of all, thanks so much for such a great plugin! Am just now getting myself set up with it (and familiarizing myself with my new Elk M1). Some questions:

1. It looks like the plugin will not connect to the M1 if ElkRP is open to it. I assume that's a known thing?

2. It seems to have gotten all of my data, but for some reason it only pulled down one of the two keypads. Any clue why that might be the case? I don't see anything in the logs...

Thanks! (and apologies in advance if I have other questions that arise while I familiarize myself with the great plugin!
    1) The plugin will disconnect when ElkRP starts up, but then reconnect after you close ElkRP. Per design.

2) Under the Plugins Options tab, do you have the number of keypads set to the correct number? Under the Keypads tab, have you checked each of your keypads to created HS devices?

tenholde
    tenholde

Comment

Thanks much for the quick response tenholde. That fixed it. I didn't know I had to fill those out. I haven't added HS devices yet as I wanted to make sure things were seen properly first.

Comment

Working...
      X