Arm Disarm not working, new install version 3.0.6768.36584

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arm Disarm not working, new install version 3.0.6768.36584

Bench testing new Elk M1 and I get the plug-in to connect, it see the test area, I have entered a valid user password with admin rights but it will not perform any of the Arm entries.

Originally posted by jtsnyderjr View Post
    Bench testing new Elk M1 and I get the plug-in to connect, it see the test area, I have entered a valid user password with admin rights but it will not perform any of the Arm entries.
    It's not clear how you are setup.
    your plug-in options look similar to this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	elk.PNG
Views:	22
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1243330

Comment

Yes. I did have success using two of the command, Armed to next Stay Mode and Armed to next Away Mode. Selecting next stay put it in Armed Stay mode and next away then set Armed Away; Disarm does work when either of the two armed modes are active. Strange the other arming modes do not work.

Comment

Thanks for replying so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by jtsnyderjr View Post
          Yes. I did have success using two of the command, Armed to next Stay Mode and Armed to next Away Mode. Selecting next stay put it in Armed Stay mode and next away then set Armed Away; Disarm does work when either of the two armed modes are active. Strange the other arming modes do not work.
          It might have something to do with how your ELK is programmed. Check the manuals to see if all arming modes are enabled.

Comment

Working...
          X