No announcement yet.

System.NullReferenceException after upgraded HS3 from 3.0.0.368 to 3.0.0.435

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System.NullReferenceException after upgraded HS3 from 3.0.0.368 to 3.0.0.435

What Operating System Are You Using: Windows 7 Embedded on HomeSeer HomeTroller S6
    Are you running HomeSeer as a service? No
    How is HomeSeer connected to the Elk M1? M1XEP
    Do you run any anti-virus programs? No
    Describe the issue you are experiencing:

I believe the following errors only started showing up after upgraded HS3 from 3.0.0.368 to 3.0.0.435. I've mentioned it to HomeSeer support and they said I should mention it to you. The error appears to be random so I can't reproduce it or capture it in debug.:

Nov-01 1:48:17 PM Error Data that caused error in ProcessCommand() subroutine: Len=0C, Cmd=ZV, Data=000000, Reserved=00

Nov-01 1:48:17 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object variable or With block variable not set. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container..ct or(Object Instance) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.Object LateInvokeDefault(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean ReportErrors, Boolean[] CopyBack) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.Intern alLateInvokeDefault(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean ReportErrors, Boolean[] CopyBack) at HSPI_ULTRAM1G3.hspi_plugin.ProcessCommand(String strLen, String strCmd, String strData, String strReserved)

Nov-01 1:48:17 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException

Thanks,
    Joel

I just notice an additional error in the log:

Nov-13 5:14:36 PM 1 Error System.FormatException: Could not find any recognizable digits. at System.ParseNumbers.StringToInt(String s, Int32 radix, Int32 flags, Int32* currPos) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value, Int32 fromBase) at HSPI_ULTRAM1G3.hspi_plugin.ProcessReceived(String strDataRec)

Nov-13 5:14:36 PM 1 Error System.FormatException

Comment

I'm still getting these error messages. Ideas anyone?

Comment

Working...
      X