Suddenly stopped working : Connection Status: Disconnected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suddenly stopped working : Connection Status: Disconnected

Hi, this plugin has stopped working for me showing a disconnected status.
    I've tried restarting HS, the plugin, and the M1 panel to no avail. I can still connect to the panel using the Elk RP Windows software, and also Elk Alarm software from my phone, just not from HS, any ideas?

Thank you

Any chance the IP address of your M1 has changed?

BBB

Comment

From your HomeSeer system, try to telnet to the IP address of your Elk M1XEP on port 2101. If you get connected, walk by one of your motion sensors to confirm you're seeing output. If you don't get a connection, then check the config of your Elk M1XEP to make sure that port is enabled (see the UltraM1G3 User's Guide).
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I had this problem recently. Turned out that the IP address of the M1XEP had changed somehow - I can only guess it was a result of a power failure. I simply had to change it back again, and all was good.
        Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          From your HomeSeer system, try to telnet to the IP address of your Elk M1XEP on port 2101. If you get connected, walk by one of your motion sensors to confirm you're seeing output. If you don't get a connection, then check the config of your Elk M1XEP to make sure that port is enabled (see the UltraM1G3 User's Guide).
          I'll try this out and let you know.
          I can confirm the IP is correct, and I can connect from Elk RP2 software from the same PC to the panel. I think the only difference is the ELK RP is connecting via the secure port, will test using the non secure 2101 port.

Cheers

Comment

From the same PC running homeseer, I was able to connect to port 2101 via telnet, I observed some messages being sent. I went and checked the plugin settings again, and the port was set to the "secure" port somehow, not sure how this changed? I've now updated the port to 2101, restarted HS and the plugin is back up and running, thanks for your help!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X