Thermostat Setpoint Control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermostat Setpoint Control

I would swear I used to be able to increment thermostat setpoints, but it doesn't work now. I have two RCS thermostats hooked up via the Elk. So I have ElkM1G HS devices for each thermostat - Root, Mode, Hold, Fan, Temperature, Heat Setpoint, Cool Setpoint, and Humidity.

Basically, I have HSTouch buttons to increment or decrement heat setpoints and cool setpoints by one degree with each button press - the idea is to change the setpoint as you would at a thermostat. The HSTouch Action Type was Thermostat: Raise or Lower the Heat Setpoint, the device was UltraM1G Plugin Thermostat 01 Root Device 1, which then allowed me to choose a change amount of +1, -1, etc. There are no other options in HSTouch Designer. But it seems to have stopped working.

Actually, it is not clear to me why it would use the Root device for control, but I'm pretty sure it worked before. Have devices properties changed? I never remember a Humidity device (nor two drop drop lists for each setpoint), so I'm assuming the devices changed in one of the updates. I would think we could control the Setpoint devices, but incrementing them is not an option - you can only select whole numbers for the setpoint you want.

So how can I increment or decrement setpoints? Or something wrong with my devices?

Thanks, Click image for larger version

Name:	Thermo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1294749Click image for larger version

Name:	HSTouch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1294750
    Mark

Hometroller S6 w/ HS3Pro, Way2Call
    BLAB8SS, BL Backup, Easy Trigger, HSTouch, Open Sprinkler, SONOS, Ultra1Wire3, UltraM1G, WeatherXML, Z-Wave

I have the same thing with two set points for heat and cool. Either one sets the Setpoint. Not sure when they appeared. I still use the stock screen from HS for increase/ decrease buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So do your increase/decrease buttons on the stock screen work for you? And does it do heat or cool, or both at the same time? Like I said, my stuff above used to work, but no more - wondering what changed.
      Mark

Hometroller S6 w/ HS3Pro, Way2Call
      BLAB8SS, BL Backup, Easy Trigger, HSTouch, Open Sprinkler, SONOS, Ultra1Wire3, UltraM1G, WeatherXML, Z-Wave

Comment

Yes they work fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X