Upgrade path to HS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade path to HS4?

Is there an upgrade path to HS4 with this plugin?

Thank you

+1
    tenholde

Comment

Missing this.
      +1

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by erwindr View Post
        Missing this.
        +1

Erwin
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...us#post1375270
        ---
        John

Comment

Plugin works fine as is with HS4. Ultra indicates he plans to update it to HS4 style plugin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Since updating to HS4 I can no longer control my thermostats. It communicates properly but there are no buttons to change setpoints? thx.

Comment

I'm wondering if I need to buy a new license after upgrading to HS4 I can install and run the Elk plugin but when I try to use my registration info from the HS3 install I get Registration failed: Registration was not successful. No unlocks left for this product.

Comment

Originally posted by daev1966 View Post
                I'm wondering if I need to buy a new license after upgrading to HS4 I can install and run the Elk plugin but when I try to use my registration info from the HS3 install I get Registration failed: Registration was not successful. No unlocks left for this product.
                Please open a support case with HomeSeer. They should be able to provide a solution to this issue.
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra, Curious if you could update us on your plans to updating this plugin to HS4?

Comment

Working...
                  X