Arm Disarm not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arm Disarm not working?

I am not able to arm or disarm in any mode from homeseer? I thought I used to be able to do that? I can fully control it from the keypads and homeseer tracks the status correctly I just cant control it. Any ideas what could be wrong?

this is the only plug-in setting that I know of to enable arm/disarm. You change your password recently?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	0 Size:	33.0 KB ID:	1354821

Comment

no change in password, but I went ahead and updated it in that area but still not able to control it via homeseer.

Comment

Verify the user you created within ElkRP to make sure the access checkbox is not checked under User Authorizations.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Any idea what screen thats on? I cant seem to find that check box anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by ajachierno View Post
            no change in password, but I went ahead and updated it in that area but still not able to control it via homeseer.
            I found it had read your post wrong. That was the issue once i unchecked it works perfectly, thank you

Comment

Working...
            X