Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraM1G3 suddently stopped working on HomeTroller Zee S2 over serial

Using Ultrajones support template:
    1. What Operating System Are You Using: Linux (HomeTroller Zee S2)
    2. Are you running HomeSeer as a service? Yes
    3. How is HomeSeer connected to the Elk M1? serial
    4. Do you run any anti-virus programs? no
    5. Describe the issue you are experiencing.
    I had the plugin working on my Raspberry Pi HomeTroller Zee S2 over serial for a couple of years with only minor issues. Occasionally I needed to reboot to fix the connection but nothing major.
    Suddenly something stopped working and I can't seem to re-enable the plug-in.
    When I enable the UltraM1G3 plug in, I go check the log and it says:
    May-20 11:46:11 AM Error Getting web page from plugin page UltraM1G3:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    May-20 11:45:26 AM Informational UltraM1G3 version 3.0.6922.16073 initialization complete.
    May-20 11:45:22 AM Error Initializing plug-in(2): UltraM1G3 Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an objectSTACK: at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:InitIO (string) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces () <0x706f1f20 + 0x00283> in :0
    May-20 11:44:45 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in UltraM1G3
    May-20 11:44:45 AM Starting Plug-In UltraM1G3 loaded in 15042 milliseconds
    May-20 11:44:31 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin UltraM1G3 ...
    May-20 11:44:31 AM Info Plugin UltraM1G3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58465

If I go to the UltraM1G3 Plug-In configuration page (http://192.168.1.3/UltraM1G3), a completely blank web page shows up.

6. Are you able to duplicate the issue? To duplicate the issue, I disable and re-enable the plugin
    7. Unfortunately, since the configuration page is blank, that means I can't enable debug mode through it.

Any recommendations on what else I can try?

Have you tried rebooting the HomeTroller Zee S2?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes. Multiple times. Completely powered off and on again too.

Comment

I am not a mono expert, so I have no idea what that mono error means. Please open a support case with HomeSeer so they can investigate.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Just in case someone else ends up with a similar error, I did open a support case with HomeSeer and Matt helped me out. He figured out that I had an older version of Linux running on my Zee S2 (V2). Mono needed to be updated. The easiest way was to back up my whole system using this process:
          https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...ull-hs3-backup
          Then write the new image he gave me (V7) onto a new microSD card, pop it in, restore the backup, and re-install the UltraM1G3 plugin. Everything connected right up and it seems to work like it used to now.
          Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
          X