Trouble installing the plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble installing the plugin

I have installed the plugin, and verified that the ElkRP2 software connects and works correctly. The plugin shows connected and can easily reload data. It shows the number of zones and areas and users correctly, but when I click on the various web pages for the Users and Zones etc, they show nothing. I am posting some screen shots. Has anyone else seen something like this?
    Attached Files
    A computer's attention span is as long
    as it's powercord.

Have you tried restarting homeseer?
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

I restarted like 4 times but I will try again to make sure.
      as it's powercord.

Comment

That did not help. How do we turn on debug?
        as it's powercord.

Comment

Check the help file and make sure you using the non-secure port.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the help. I FINALLY figured it out. I flashed the firmware on the panel, and I flashed the bootloader using the ElkRP2 software. It all seemed to work and communicated with the panel from the same PC. So after a few hours of work, it turns out that the baud rate needs to be 115k. So I hope this helps someone else. I was leery of using such a high baud rate because it stretches across half of my house, but I am using cat 6 and the Elk interface so I guess it is working just fine. Thanks for all the help again.
            as it's powercord.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I plan on switching out my panel to an ELK soon and this thread may have saved me some hours of frustration.

Comment

Working...
              X