Control Nuvo Keypads Not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control Nuvo Keypads Not working

Any help is appreciated, communication with the Elk/Nuvo is working fine. I just can't control any keypads.
    1. What Operating System Are You Using: (XP/Vista/7): PI
    2. Are you running HomeSeer as a service? (Yes/No): Yes
    3. How is HomeSeer connected to the Elk M1? (serial/M1XEP): M1XEP
    4. Do you run any anti-virus programs? If Yes, indicate the name and version. No
    5. Describe the issue you are experiencing. I have a Nuvo Grand Concerto attached to the M1G via the Elk-IP232 adapter. I can turn individual Keypad Power On and Off using Elk Automation Rules. If I create an Homeseer Event triggered by a Zone, turn Output003 [Nuvo Trigger] on, and play a wav file it works fine, all zones are powered on and the file plays. I'm trying to get music setup and would like to be able to control individual keypads on/off and sources.
    6. Are you able to duplicate the issue? (Yes/No) If Yes, describe the steps to duplicate the issue. Yes, t happens on all Nuvo zones, I have tried both a manual event and Zone Change event. It fails everytime I execute a power on or off.
    7. Send the debug log to ultrajones@hotmail.com using the procedure below. Logfile sent, error is at 5/30/2021 1:36:47 PM in the log.
Working...
X