Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk M1 Counter support was added as of UltraM1G version 1.1.3136.17868.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Elk M1 Counter support was added as of UltraM1G version 1.1.3136.17868.

Ultrajones,

Thank you for adding the counter support, this is good news and will be very helpful when working with scripts.

I was wondering if there are any plans for making the custom values and counters accessable from events as triggers and conditions, and possibly under actions to change their value? I was thinking about the way you have zones and outputs set up where they can be used directly without requiring that a HomeSeer Device be created. I like this approach as it seems a little cleaner to me.

Thanks again for all you do,

Brian

Comment

I added triggers and actions for counter 1 - 64. It will be available in the next release. I couldn't add conditions as HomeSeer only support 2 values (I would need 3: Counter Name, Condition, Value).

I'll look into adding simliar support for Custom Settings.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra

Just want to say thankyou for your ongoing development, this plugin rocks...good work mate !

Pete
          HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

How would I adjust the custom settings without writing a script? It would be nice if you could do this from the status page.

Comment

I'd like to be able to set a condition "Area XX is NOT disarmed". IOW, a condition that the checks to see if the Elk is armed in any state, Away, Stay, Night, Night Instant, etc.

Thanks,

Kevin

Comment

Users to the HS Log

I would like to have the user actions (codes) tracked in the HS log. I did enable the events to the HS log, but that is all of the events and that is way too much. A way of haveing the device actions logged much like a standard HS device would be nice.

Thanks,
                Last edited by skybolt; November 9, 2010, 10:17 PM.
                -Skybolt

Comment

Feature REQUEST!!!

I dont know if this would be part of UltraM1 or another Plug-in!! But What I really want is for homeseer to control My lighting and for the ELK to report lighting from homeseer. Almost like the ISY connected to the ELK!

Any Time I try to setup lighting with the ELK It reports Wrong due to homeseer changes to my lights settings.

If there was a way to eather via Lan or By serial connection have the ability to setup what Items in homeseer that I want to control with the ELK. and then Go into the Elk's lighting and set that up and it would report what ever homeseer is reporting. so when homeseer changes light for say at night an turn on out door lighting. The ELK would read that Thoes Lights are on Due to Homeseer says that they are.

Also when the Elk's keypad is hit to turn on a light, that it sends the command to homeseer to turn on the light. So only one Z-wave(or whatever) controller is needed.

This would be GREAT for situations where you have a few mixed tech like x10, Zwave, UPB, and such. easy for homeseer to have multi tech and hard for everything ELCE.

Would love to have this posibility!!

Comment

It would be nice to not have a new version change the group name of the plugin devices each time one is installed. i.e. Group name is changed by me to "Elk M1" and I install a new version and the ELK M1 is now back to UltraM1G.

Thanks,
                    Skybolt
                    -Skybolt

Comment

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
                      It would be nice to not have a new version change the group name of the plugin devices each time one is installed. i.e. Group name is changed by me to "Elk M1" and I install a new version and the ELK M1 is now back to UltraM1G.

Thanks,
                      Skybolt
                      I thought I fixed this. What device types are getting reset?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                        I thought I fixed this. What device types are getting reset?
                        I haven't updated in a while, as a result of this, so I guess I will update and see.
                        Sorry if I spoke up too late. I will post back.

Thanks,
                        Skybolt

EDIT: MY Bad, You indeed did fix this. My appologies.
                        Last edited by skybolt; November 14, 2010, 09:54 PM.
                        -Skybolt

Comment

Well I spoke too soon. I did not catch it right away, but the connection device does not stay in the asigned group, it goes back to UltraM1G after an upgrade.

Thanks,
                          Skybolt
                          Last edited by skybolt; November 25, 2010, 08:55 AM. Reason: Spelling
                          -Skybolt

Comment

I would like to see the "Location 2" asignments be dropped on an upgrade/import/install.
                            Just leave them where they were. It's time consumeing to switch things back if your not using Location 2.

Thanks,
                            Skybolt
                            -Skybolt

Comment

Analog zone scaling - please please please

Analog values read from the Elk M1 are truncated by the UltraM1G plug-in to the nearest integer.

The basic version of the request: Apply a global scale factor of 10 or 100 to all analog input values so that the fractional part of voltage is usable/visible. Maybe there is a configurable option to set a scaling factor that defaults to 1.

The advanced version: Configurable scaling on a per input basis.

Comment

UltraM1G version 1.1.4228.15381 adds support for Analog zone scaling.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X