Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arm/Disarm status not working

Hi -
    I just started using the UltraM1G plugin and am in my 30 day trial period. I think I've got everything set up correctly but am having problems with the Arm/Disarm status updating in my Homeseer device. It looks like all of the zones update correctly.

When I arm the panel from the Elk keypad I don't get a change in the device status or any entry in the HS log file. I do see the entry in the Elk log file. If I click "Reload data" on the UltraM1G Status page then I see the current status of the Arm/Disarm. Also, once I have the status correct, if I hit the HS Refresh button the status goes back to Disarm everytime.

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm running Homeseer 2.1.182.0 and UltraM1G plugin 1.1.2665.38685.

Thanks for the help.

Pat

Do you have the following Global Programming options are set to 'Yes'?

G35:=Yes (Xmit Event Log-ASCII)
    G36:=Yes (Xmit Zone Chgs-ASCII)
    G37:=Yes (Xmit Output Chgs-ASCII)
    G38:=Yes (Xmit Task Chgs-ASCII)
    G39:=Yes (Xmit Light Chgs-ASCII)
    G40:=Yes (Xmit Keypad Key Chgs)

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

That was it. I'm not sure if I missed it in the instructions but it looks like the ELK defaults to 2 of these being off. Once I clicked the checkboxes everything worked perfect. I'm thrilled because it all works perfectly now. I'll be buying the plug-in shortly.

Thanks for all of your help and the great plug-in.

Pat

Comment

I have these global options on and I still do not get Arm/Disarm status. Is there any difference when you are using the Ethernet connection vs. the serial connection?

Comment

Originally posted by plessdude View Post
          I have these global options on and I still do not get Arm/Disarm status. Is there any difference when you are using the Ethernet connection vs. the serial connection?
          I have used both. They are almost identical in response. I like the ethernet connection because it supports multiple connections.

Can you describe your problem in a little more detail?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones,

My Arm/Disarm status is not showing correctly in Homeseer. When I change the status to Arm within Homeseer it shows the correct status. When I arm the alarm from the Elk Keypad or from my cell phone it still shows as disarmed within the Homeseer.

My problem is pretty much the same as what was described at the beginning of this thread. I have all of the global options checked within Elk as you recommended but still do not show the correct status when armed.

Comment

What firmware version are you running on your Elk Panel?

Comment

I am using 4.4.4.

Comment

Is there an option in the setup to turn on debug ? Sorry I've not used this plugin in debug mode however is there some low level information you can get from it ?

I'm going to re-install the plugin tonight with the new version and I'll go look myself as to what you can see.

Pete
                  HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Working...
                  X